Monday, January 5, 2009

Sonic Overload 1/5/09

So it's a New Year and I'm trying something a little different, by posting the show on a new Blogspot page. This is just an experiment for now, a work in progress, while deciding whether or not to keep my old page or make this the permanent home. I decided to try this since I was having trouble uploading this week's show to my server and it kind of gave me the impetus to try something different and it might work out for the better--I'll be able to archive my shows and use a higher bitrate. So I've uploaded the show as one zip folder (at the usual 80 kb/sec for now) that you can download from this location:

Sonic Overload 1-5-09 download

Any feedback/requests/problems, etc, write to me at sonicoverload@earthlink.net. Here's the playlist:

TRACK 1

SVT-New Year (415)

LIBYANS-Erased (Headcount/Shock To The System)
THROBBIN URGES-Bad Luck (Dead Beat)
CONSERVATIVES-T.V. Bab y (Sonic Swirl)
KRUNCHIES-Sobriety Anxiety
LIVEFASTDIE-Can I Get Some More (Dead Beat)
CITY-X-Svin (Grand Theft Audio)

DEADBEATS-Kill The Hippies (Dangerhouse)
VIBRATORS-Pure Mania (CBS)
THE POP-Animal Eyes (Automatic)
SUBURBAN STUDS-No Faith (Pogo)

LOAD-Pastor's Day (Faceless)
F-MINUS-Idols (Hellcat)
SUICIDAL TENDENCIES-Two Sided Politics (Frontier)
INFEST-Sick and Tired (Deep Six/Draw Blank)
ACCUSED-Buried Alive (Subcore)

TRACK 2

GAZA STRIPPERS-White Hotel (Triple X)
IRRITATORS-Nursery Slime (demo)
STUPID BABIES GO MAD-Fuck & Kill (ACME)
RATS-Do You Really Want To Fight Me (Thrashbastard)
KAKKA-HATA-77-Kakkahata Tappaa (Deaf Forever/Combat Rock)
SWINGIN UTTERS-Stars and Starlets (New Red Archives)

FY FAN-Statusstegen (from "World Hardcore Punk Compilation," Too Circle)
SEASICK-Skeptic Threat (Soulrebel)
ASSFACTOR 4-Rubik (Old Glory)
CUTTHROATS 9-Believe (Reptilian)
SEPULTURA-Refuse/Resist (Epic)

BIG BOYS-No (Touch & Go)
WHIPPING BOY-Fukked Up (Grand Theft Audio)
OVERKILL-Hell's Getting Hotter (SST)
WEIRDOS-Helium Bar (Frontier)
ULTRAVOX-Young Savage (Island)

TRACK 3

SICK & TIRED-Society At Half Mast (unreleased)
BORN BAD-Tryhard (Vinyl Addict)
CONTROL DE ESTADO-Licencia Para Matar (IFB)
CIVIL VICTIM-Modern Day Slavery (Loud Punk)
I OBJECT-Chopping You Down (Still Holding On)
LAST RIGHTS-Wasted Time (Taang)

BLINDS-Busy With Business (Wasted Sounds)
SHITTY LIMITS-We Had A Gang (Dire)
OMEGAS-Futile Pleasures (demo)
SCROUNGERS-Shit Shit Shit (demo)
GRABBIES-I Wanna Be Blind (Proud To Be Idiot)
LIL BUNNIES-Carrot Goggle Beauty Queen (Wrench)

SEX/VID-Scripture (Dom America)
NO TREND-For The Fun Of It All (No Trend)
WEDDING PRESENT-Go Out and Get 'Em Boy (Reception)
THAT PETROL EMOTION-Can't Stop (Demon)
LEATHERFACE-All I Wanted (Roughneck)

TRACK 4

CYNICS-Baby, What's Wrong? (Get Hip)
30 AMP FUSE-Sorry? (Darla)
CHEAP TRICK-Lookout (Epic)
PENETRATION-Don't Dictate (Virgin)
NO CONNECTION-Remind Me (Barbarrosa)

FUNCTIONAL BLACKOUTS-I'll Be Famous When I'm Dead (Dead Beat)
MONORCHID-A Was For Anarchy (Touch & Go)
BLANK ITS-Food For Flies (Empty)
HOT SNAKES-Audit In Progress (Swami)
WIRE-All Fours (Pinkflag)

KUDGEL-Neo Nozzle (Super 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment