Monday, November 9, 2009

Sonic Overload 11/3/09

An iPod shuffle show, for the second time in the history of Sonic Overload. I did it for a practical reason--my arm is still in a sling so it was pretty much the only comfortable way to do the show this week. Some good songs but it seems as though I get better song shuffles when out walking. Figures, eh? I did open and close the show with CDs, going out to John from Out Cold, who has been ill, as well as my lovely wife Ellen. And although I didn't mention it on the show, let it stand as a tribute to this great band, who recently called it quits. Finally, please forgive the horrible quality of my voice, as I was still in the throes of a horrible cold--in fact, the show got delayed a day because of that.

Next week--back to records and CD's! Finally...

Sonic Overload 11/3/09


TRACK 1

OUT COLD-Death Warmed Over

SWEET-Miss Demeanour
ALICE COOPER-Gutter Cat
MOTORHEAD-Stay Clean
SIGN-OFFS-Real Side

WIPERS-Window Shop For Love
SWINGIN’ UTTERS-Come On
TEENGENERATE-Let’s Get Hurt
ARMITAGE SHANKS-Because I Care
IRON CROSS-Fight ‘Em All
ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK-Messages

TRACK 2

LEATHERFACE-All I Wanted
BUZZCOCKS-Lipstick (John Peel session)
SECRET HATE-Midas Touch
REAL LOSERS-Let’s Get Stoopid

DILLINGER FOUR-The Great American Going Out Of Business Sale
JAM-I’ve Changed My Address
WEDDING PRESENT-I’m Not Always So Stupid
ZODIAC KILLERS-Medicate Me

LAMA-105 B
THIRD DEGREE-Widows Touch
RUTS-Society
VULCAIN-Le King

TRACK 3

DSB-Fight Back
APPENDIX-Noyrat Nuolee
DETONATORS-Condemned To Freedom
AEROSMITH-Train Kept A Rollin’

NAKED LADY WRESTLERS-Dan With The Mellow Hair (from “Not So Quiet On The Western Front”)
VELVET UNDERGROUND-Lady Godiva’s Operation
BLACK SS-Straight Fucked
RUDE KIDS-Punk Will Never Die!

VICIOUS-Alienated
9 SHOCKS TERROR-The Heist
ACID REFLUX-Do You Like Mangoes?
STAINS-Nowhere
NECROS-Face Forward

TRACK 4

MEATMEN-Face Forward
SKITKIDS-Allt Mitt E Ditt
DESCENDENTS-I Wanna Be A Bear
MIDDLE CLASS-Out Of Vogue
MELLAKKA-Kirous
SLADE-Move Over

ARMED CITIZENS-Not Afraid
BAUHAUS-St. Vitus Dance
NEW MODEL ARMY-Smalltown England
TRIGGERS-I Don’t Wash My Hands

JERRY’S KIDS-Why Me
AGROTOXICO-Revolucao Dos Anjos
TEARGAS-All Fours
JO JO GUNNE-Run Run Run

CAREER SUICIDE-Quarantined

No comments:

Post a Comment