Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sonic Overload on Stench Radio--Show #2, 4/17/13

As I mentioned on the shows, I'm going to start archiving the live shows I do on Stench Radio each Wednesday (listen at www.stenchradio.com). Unlike the pre-recorded Sonic Overload on Mondays, I don't take breaks between sets so each track will fade in and fade out and each one will be half an hour long (give or take). By the way, in case you're curious why I haven't posted the first show, it's because I didn't record it.

Enjoy!

Sonic Overload on Stench Radio 4/17/13


JERRY’S KIDS-Is This My World?

FU’S-What You Pay For
SS DECONTROL-Boiling Point
DYS-Open Up
LAST RIGHTS-Chunks
GANG GREEN-Sold Out

LA PESTE-Better Off Dead
GROUND ZERO-Nothing
UNNATURAL AXE-The Creeper
NERVOUS EATERS-Just Head
GENRAL FOODZ-Be So Funny

BOSTON STRANGLER-Primitive
BLANK STARE-Fuck Your Life
BRAIN KILLER-So Much Hate
BLOODKROW BUTCHER-Anti-War
LIBYANS-The Price We Pay
CONVERSIONS-Boiling Point

STRANGLEHOLD-Anyway I Can
LAST STAND-Scumguns
OUTLETS-Best Friends
RINGERS-For Argument’s Sake
WITCHES WITH DICKS-Your Job Does Not Rock Balls

NEATS-6
MISSION OF BURMA-Max Ernst
NATIVE TONGUE-Blame It On Gravity
SORRY-Satellite
GENERAL INTEREST-Capricious Youth

DEEP WOUND-I Saw It
DEATHWISH-Tailgate
DXA-New Right
IMPACT UNIT-Nightstalker
GROINOIDS-Empty Skull
VILE-5 to 10

TOXIC NARCOTIC-People Suck
COPS & ROBBERS-Face To Face
THE TROUBLE-Panic Fit
OUT COLD-High Maintenance
NOTHING BUT ENEMIES-Dropout
HOAX-Down

DMZ-Mighty Idy
CHEATER SLICKS-Chaos
HUMAN SEXUAL RESPONSE-Pound
PROLETARIAT-Decorations

SOCIAL CIRCKLE-USSA
MALE NURSES –Red White & Blue
DRY HUMP-Everybody Loves You When You’re Dead
THE FREEZE-No Exposure
NEGATIVE FX-Hazardous Waste

REAL KIDS-Reggae Reggae
LYRES-How Do You Know?
NEIGHBORHOODS-No Place Like Home
LEMONHEADS-Glad I Don’t Know
DOGMATICS-Hardcore Rules

MODERN LOVERS-Roadrunner

No comments:

Post a Comment